Sunday 6 September 2009

Nazi AI Fail

Game: Wolfenstein
While I was infiltrating the SS base, I came across a problem. There was a Nazi who I had to kill (for some reason) which is normally not a difficult task, but there was no way to get into the room until I completed another task. While I was trying to figure out what I was supposed to do, I cam across a window which looked into the room. The Nazi inside of the room was just staring at me so I decided to shoot the window to see if I could get a response.
All hell broke loose inside that room. The Nazi went absolutely insane, he began shooting at me whenever I showed my face from behind the glass and then he even began to throw grenades at me! He was in a sealed room...and this game is not good enough to have destructible walls. Well, if you look at the image below, the puddle of red gore on the floor is the remains of the Nazi after he blew himself up with his own grenade.

Fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment